Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

Day 8 365 Challenge

This is almost too easy.  :-)   I'm sure as the year goes along the blocks will become more involved and take a bit longer to make.  But so far, it has been very easy to keep up with making one each day.  What I always find interesting is how the value of fabric changes, depending on what you put it next to.  The colored fabric in this block looked dark to me, or at the very least, medium.  But when put with this Dark Dark, it looks almost like a light.  I can't wait to get enough blocks to start putting them on my design wall to get an overall look at what I'm going to have.  It's too early in the process to decide if any blocks need to be redone, because they just don't play well with others, but I think by the time I get all the blocks done, they will all fit in some place in the quilt. 




Today, I'm back to work on a UFO that has been laying around for far too long... should have the top sewn together today, then need to decide on borders.  Once the top is sewn, I will post a picture. 

Until next time... Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment