Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

25 Jan and 24 Jan



I was so busy sewing yesterday, I forgot to post my block from the 365 Challenge, so today, I have both of them.  They both use the same sub units, but they are arranged differently, and you get a completely different look.  I love it when things like that happen.  Once you learn how to sew the sub unit, (in this case it's HST, so it's easy) you can arrange them in so many different ways, to get completely different looks to your blocks.  On the 24th we made 2 large HST from the same fabric, and was able to use the extra one in today's block.   I used different fabrics for the smaller HST units, only keeping the dark dark the same in both.  So using different values, color and arrangements, you can get a multitude of designs using your HST units.

24 Jan
25 Jan

Until next time.... Happy Crafting!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment