Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

10 January

Today's block was another simple one.  A double 4 patch.  This block is a great way to use up even the smallest pieces of fabric.  Make the small 4 Patches, then put them into a larger 4 Patch.  It could even be done with a 9 Patch, using the small 4 Patch blocks in every other spot in the 9 Patch, it is an easy way to make a quilt block look more complicated than it is.
10 Jan


I will be working on borders for the UFO I finished up yesterday.  I need to find my Companion Ruler, to cut my quarter square pieces, I know I have one, it just didn't get put back where it should have, so now I have to figure out where it decided to live.  I'm sure it is in the black hole (craft room) some where... I guess this is as good of an excuse as any to get better organized.  :-)  But organization is an on going project, and will be something I struggle with for the rest of my life... sigh.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment