Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2023

More boxes unpacked

 Yesterday it was time to unpack a few more boxes.  I had one in my studio that I thought was full of books.  I figured as I was emptying that box, I would look at each book, and decide if I still wanted to keep it or not.  Well, instead of books, it was mostly magazines. Going through those to decide if there were any patterns or ideas I wanted to note, would take longer than going through books, so they all got put on a shelf, to be looked at later.  I just didn't want to take the time to look through them, and get sidetracked on finding a new project I might want to do.  :-)

After I finished that box, I went to shed 2, and unpacked 6 more boxes.  I found more fabric, yeah!!! and I think I found most of what I knew was missing, but I still need to fold it all and get it on my shelves.  At least I have room for it after refolding all my fabrics.  I also found my box of accessories for my Solaris that I was missing.  So I was happy with that. 

I have a few more boxes that need to be unpacked, but first I have to get the rest of the fabric folded, and find homes for all the other stuff I unpacked.   So today I will be folding more fabric and adding the amount to my totals.  I'm hoping I can get the last of the boxes unpacked and find homes for everything before the end of June.  As long as I don't get sidetracked on something else that catches my attention, I should be able to do it.  But the tug of wanting to sew and start new projects is strong, and it's getting harder to ignore when I'm looking at all my fabrics.

Since I am not going to share the mess that is my studio right now, here is a picture from our trip to Hawaii in Feb.  I loved watching the waves splash against the rocks at the shoreline.

 

And of course who can resist this guy, just laying on the beach having a nap??


Until next time... Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment