Pages

Friday, July 15, 2022

Just a few more days...

And I can start moving things into place, and unpacking.  The flooring has been installed, and yesterday the trim around the floor was put into place.  Today, the caulking will be done, then I can start moving my bookcases and shelves where I want them.




 
 
He put my TV up on the wall, and it is all hooked up and live, so I can have that on for "company" when I get out there to start working.
 

 
There is still insulation to go up in the rafters, but that has to wait until we take down all the boxes, so they are out of the way.  Since they need to be brought down for me to go through them anyway, that will be done in the next day or two. Then he can get the insulation up, and should be about finished with what he needs to do out there.

We are waiting on delivery of a shed, that is going to become my "Annex".  Any of my crafting supplies that won't fit, or I don't want in my Studio will live there.  We already have placed some concrete pavers as a base for it, now just need it to show up, so we can put it together.   It is going to be close enough that I won't have to go too far, if I need to get something out of it.

 



Unfortunately, living out in the middle of nowhere, we have to wait until the delivery company has other deliveries in the area, to make it worth their while to drive this way, so the shed is sitting in Albuquerque for now, and they said it could take up to 30 days before they will bring it out.  Since we don't have a way to go pick it up and get it here, we will just have to wait for them.   I would assume that even if they don't have another delivery out this way, they will still bring it out to us, no matter what, but it sucks we have to wait up to a month just to see if they do get another delivery before they will bring it to us.  Even with the issues of trying to get large items delivered, I will take our location over living in a city any day of the week.  The longer I'm here, the more I'm liking it. 


Until next time... happy crafting!!!



1 comment:

  1. I’m enjoying reading your updates. I hope you continue to share. Look forward to seeing your set up when you’re done

    ReplyDelete