Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

2 February

More tiny HST units!!! These finish at just 3/4"!!  I am glad I have my Triangulations CD to print out the papers to use for sewing them.  Not sure I would even want to try doing it with out paper.  But I hope these blocks get back to being a bit easier.   

2 Feb

Didn't get any finishes done yesterday to share, still prepping fabric for my Stash Busters blocks and another quilt.  It seems to take forever to get the fabric cut and ready to sew, and just seconds to get it all sewn.  :-)  I am adding more fabric to my scrap bin as I'm cutting up Fat Quarters to use for these two projects.   But it will be a few more days before I have enough ready to start sewing  on them.  I will be glad to be at the machine again.. and not standing at my cutting table.

Until next time...Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment