Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

6 February

Today's block is similar to yesterdays block.  We make the same unit, only smaller and put 4 of them together.  This was another easy one, and I just grabbed some scraps that were on my table from another project I was working on.  They were larger than I needed, so I didn't have to go searching through my scrap bin to find something that would work.  :-)
6 Feb




I have to admit I have never made a block like this one before.  It is much easier than it looks, and no pesky Quarter Square Triangles (QST) to deal with.  It was made using all HSTs.

Today, I hope to work on another Wall Hanging from my Imagine book, and get ahead of the months needed to put on our front door.  I don't like waiting until the end of the month to do the next one... so today I'm taking a break from prepping fabric for the Stash Busters Challenge, and working on some applique.

I did get 5 Sawtooth Stars done yesterday for Stars for A New Day, and once I get the Imagine block complete, I am going to start working on the pinwheel blocks for the next border on that quilt.

So time to get to work....

Until next time.. Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment