Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My First Digital Scrapbook page

Wow, where has the time gone???  I can't believe that it is Oct already and fall is in the air.  I recently took a trip to Vermont and got some great pictures of the fall foliage.  I decided to try my hand at making a digital scrapbook page.  First I  made the background paper by using a picture I took of tree bark, and turned it black and white to use as a texture in my papers.  I also used some brushes that I got at PixelScrapper.com to create the different colors on my background page.  Here is a look at just the background paper.




I added some elements from PixelScrapper.com Fall is in the Air kit.  And here is my final page.



I'm not sure if I'm  happy with this, it seems to need something more, but I'm not sure exactly what.  So I saved the file as a PSD in Photoshop, so I can continue working on the different layers and adding something more if I can figure out what it is I want to add.
I really had fun playing around and creating the background paper, and want to use the tree bark for other projects soon.

I hope to be back soon with some other projects.... until then... enjoy the journey.

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment