Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog.  I have decided to start blogging to have a place where I can share my crafts, quilts and fun or inspiring things I find on the web.
Please bear with me as I learn how to blog, and tweak how things look around here.  I didn't want to wait to start posting until I had everything set... so there may be some changes as I go along.
Thank you for stopping by.. and I hope you find some inspiration for your crafting journey.

To start off, I want to let you know about a great way to help get some creative ideas. It's called Creative Jump Start Summit 2013.  Nathalie Kalbach is the wonderful person organizing it and she has some great people lined up to help show you how to use supplies you might have on hand, or things you thought about getting, but weren't sure how to use.  There are some great sponsers as well, and a lot of them have giveaways.. so you could win some things to help with your creativity.  It has already started, so you will not receive links to the previous videos, she can't manually send out emails to every one that joins after Jan 1, 2013.  But there is still time to see some great ideas in the ones that are coming out the rest of the month.  Here is the link to find out more about it.
Creative Jump Start 2013

Since I have just started blogging I don't have any pictures to show yet... so that is something I will be working on as I work on my blog.  Thanks again for stopping by and enjoy your journey.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, Diane! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world!!! Have fun and can't wait to see some of your creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete